Blade of the Ninja V 3.0
Blade of the Ninja V 3.0
Blade of the Ninja V 3.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a complete remake of the legendary AU Naruto forum, Blade of the Ninja!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Head Count
konohagakure 0 1
sunagakure 0 1
kumogakure 1 1
kirigakure 0 0
iwagakure 0 0
minor 0 0
missing 4 2
total
4 5
Latest topics
» Who's Whose List
The Newest Sarutobi Ninja  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 3:32 am by Sadou

» narutolostvillage
The Newest Sarutobi Ninja  EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 12:01 am by yuaito heyova

» Forced Heroes | Save The World. DB + Bleach + Animanga RP
The Newest Sarutobi Ninja  EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 9:28 pm by Guest

» Ninja Reborn
The Newest Sarutobi Ninja  EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 4:19 pm by Guest

» Worlds Unknown [jcink]
The Newest Sarutobi Ninja  EmptyTue May 31, 2016 10:06 pm by Guest

» Black Static: A lit/adv Naruto AU
The Newest Sarutobi Ninja  EmptyMon May 23, 2016 2:27 pm by Guest

» Akira Usagi {FINISHED}
The Newest Sarutobi Ninja  EmptySun May 22, 2016 2:36 pm by Akira Usagi

» The Newest Sarutobi Ninja
The Newest Sarutobi Ninja  EmptySat May 21, 2016 9:02 pm by Yuan

» Orochimaru application
The Newest Sarutobi Ninja  EmptySat May 21, 2016 7:18 pm by Uchiha Chozu

Affiliates
The Newest Sarutobi Ninja  4e2
Top posting users this month
No user
Meet the Staff
The Newest Sarutobi Ninja  100px-0,120,0,120-Sage-of-six-paths
Sage of Six Paths
[owner]

The Newest Sarutobi Ninja  Tumblr_inline_n0nsd8eZa51rujbrq
The Kami
[plot/code/graphics]
The Newest Sarutobi Ninja  Tumblr_inline_mwbxrxtq9y1rbe0gr
Animeking0405
[co-plot&creation]
© Masashi Kishimoto - Naruto © All original ideas belong to their rightful users and not the site itself. The site has no ownership over the creations of the members and will not abuse their creations. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism.

© Website Ownership - SSOP © Artwork - The Kami © Coding - The Kami

The Newest Sarutobi Ninja

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuan

The Newest Sarutobi Ninja  Empty
PostSubject: The Newest Sarutobi Ninja    The Newest Sarutobi Ninja  EmptySat May 21, 2016 1:55 am

"Ah here's your drink Mr. Sarutobi" the young waitress in her early 20's said. "Tch I wish you would stop calling me Mr. I'm younger than you are" Yuan said with an annoyed tone in his voice. "Well it's good to here that you became a Genin I shouldn't have worried that much you are a Sarutobi after all" she said with an innocent smile towards the New Genin. Yuan grunted "Darn I really hate being compared to my family and ancestors I wanna be scene as tough without being compared to what they did" Yuan said with a little bit of annoyance. " Wahh No that's not what I mean Mr. Sarutobi I meant since you're a Sarutobi it means you'll eventually become a great Shinobi" she said with her innocent smile before going to talk to other customers. Yuan then began drinking his soda, he probably shouldn't be drinking soda but that didn't stop other Ninja.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Chozu
Jewnikami
Jewnikami
Uchiha Chozu

Village : Konoha

PostSubject: Re: The Newest Sarutobi Ninja    The Newest Sarutobi Ninja  EmptySat May 21, 2016 4:19 pm

Chozu sat lazily in the tree and watched Yuan Sarutobi, one of his three students order himself a soda. He began to complain about how he wanted to be viewed as strong for himself, not for what his family had done in the past. A simple ideal that Chozu felt the exact same way about. As he pushed himself from the tree and landed gracefully on the street behind Yuan. "I would suggest you drink tea more so than soda. It'll make your stamina worse in the case of an emergency Yuan."

His black eyes glanced over his student as he began to move in stride. "Come on, we have some preparations to make." Chozu said without a glance to the young genin, he moved past him and towards the village center.
Back to top Go down
Yuan

PostSubject: Re: The Newest Sarutobi Ninja    The Newest Sarutobi Ninja  EmptySat May 21, 2016 9:02 pm

"What preparations I like just passed the Genin exams" he quickly finished off his soda. The young Sarutobi then followed after the Jonin Uchiha towards the Village Center. Yuan glared at the road in front of him he hated not knowing what was going on his sunglasses still firmly over his eyes as the light from the sun glinted off of them. Yuan shrugged and continued following the Uchiha he would worry about it when they got to the destination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Newest Sarutobi Ninja    The Newest Sarutobi Ninja  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Newest Sarutobi Ninja
Page 1 of 1